Sunday, November 2, 2008

yes, it was Nov 1st, and 70 degrees!

an absolutely gorgeous day for an exploratory ride. We hit some roads we had not been on before, and the leaves were stunning, and the ride awesome, and we finished it off with a birthday ice cream! How much better can a few hours in November get!

the meeting point... this is right outside the building where I work - its much prettier outside the building, than inside where I work!


some curbside service:


me, taking a photo over my shoulder, I think I did a pretty good job getting everyone in the photo!


I saw this little guy at the top of a big hill, had to stop and snap his photo:


and a closeup with Randi:


2 of the gazillion dogs we saw on the ride:


a stacked stone fence, we have many of these around the counties, they are hitoric landmarks, many built in the 1870's


5 gals eating ice cream at the Chocolate Moose , a landmark in Bloomington too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awesome ride, Ladies! Looking forward to doing it again.