
Having been Meredith's BFF for a couple of Winters, Alison Dunlap has given her motivation to train and race like the pros. After all, Alison is a National and World Champion. One dream I have is to attend an Alison Dunlap training camp--slightly different than last Summer's Jedi Training Camp.
Getting as close as I can to that dream, Meredith invited me over to ride with Alison. I packed my bike in the car, drove .9 miles to Meredith's, and unloaded the bike in her basement. Next we hooked it up to the trainer and started the CTS video featuring none other than Alison Dunlap.
So, I exaggerated. Alison and I didn't really get to chat, but it was still great motivation. The interval sessions got my HR near the top! It was refreshing to do those kinds of efforts again. Hello 2009!
Spinervals anyone?
1 comment:
I'm jealous! ;-)
Post a Comment